|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Friday, November 23, 2007 @ 11:21 AM
Sobsss... I wanna plaaay! One more week of schools, and I'm already getting so nervous and panicky. Yesterday the shop FINALLY(after like TWO weeks) had stock for bread. I bought 2 loaves. For the past months I've been feasting on bread, and I'm not actually sure of the reason for this bread craze. Prob cos I was sick (again), and there was nothing else I could eat in my room...? Yea, guess tt was when all the bread started becoming addicted to me. I feel sorry for the other students who survive on bread cos... there was only one loaf of wheat bread left by the time nikki and i left the shop. SIGHSSS.. TWO loaves! Enough to last for a week?? Ahha, someone's getting fat, but whaatever! ALLS GOOD :d I also got my christmas formal ticket today.. can't wait for that day cos there will be food, food, and more food... and hopefully (as they say) GOOD FOOD!!! Urgg, so much work.. but who am I to complain, I'M STILL PROCRASTINATING! lalala~ I don't want to get sick next thursday, cos theres presentation worthing one tenth my grade. I need to be able to speak!!! Sorethroat, pls go away T_T And Friday, bio lab exam 30%, AND there's FRENCH!!!! Speaking of french, I don't think I mentioned about my oral test, have I? Nop, dont think so. I just "quoi" and "repetez s'il vous plait" all the way. Le professeur est stupide... SPOKE SO FAST -.- I thoguht I understood his question, but when I started answering him, he was like "Non non.. (and some french gibberish).." As handsome/charming he might have seemed... He. Was. Out. To. Kill. Us. That. Day. !!!!! Okau.. shall sotp here now... and get back on to my 'daily routine'.. tar tar!! x) |