|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Saturday, November 19, 2005 @ 6:57 AM
Nothing much happened, I'm just about to blog crap so...haha, please don't blame me, I'm really bored now. Hmm...lets see.... I am still waiting for a phone call from hk girl as she had asked me if I wanted to go watch HarryPotter, of course I agreed!(she went to check the times for the movie tonight). Then, another friend said that she would love to go but was not sure if her parents would be bring her out, so I, being a nice friend (as I've always been to all of you XP), decided to go with her another time if she cannot make it tonight. Ok, about what I did today, rather silly I must say, erm...I woke up tired as usual. No, infact I shouldn't have felt tired this morning cuz I drank a huge mug of jinseng last night as I had trouble keeping awake to finish my homework. Then I was hyper the whole night, and started painting my nails haha, diao la (I know)! Yup, then this morning I was mysteriously tired...dunno why but anyway, I got to the bathroom and when I started to brush my teeth, I realised that the toothpaste did not taste toothpaste. I sort of 'woke up' then and found that I had squeezed my facial soap onto my toothbrush. Just now I did my weekly 'blog-reading' (thats when I go read everyone's blog(s)). I was reading christy's tagboard's old messages. Then there was one about mary complaining that christy had written her 'studying method' wrongly on her blog and ya, I forgot what christy replied... its not really that funny though, but it managed to make me laugh abit. Then, cuz I had blown the gum up to a fairly big size, when I gave the slight laugh, the bubble exploded and the gum covered from my chin all the way to the bottom rim of my specs. I love that gum cuz you get really really huge bubbles and its fun blowing them up. Its wrapper says,'America's Original Bubble Bubble'. I spent about 15minutes trying to get it off... |