|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Thursday, November 24, 2005 @ 9:49 AM
x [arrgh] x grrr...I can't concentrate on my work! She's outside singing her same old 'Kenny Rogers' song again. I don't mind her singing, but the problem is that she uses a microphone. And when she does that, you hear her mistakes clearly and loudly. its not that she sings very awfully or what but.........................oh gawd, just save me, somebody! ! ! I am blasting jay chou's 珊瑚海 in my room now...trying to cover her voice. I feel mean talking behind her back........ but then again, i know she will be talking bad about me behind my back when i leave next year. I don't think I have anything for her to bitch about now, but i suppose she will...cuz she seems like someone who finds fault in people easily. She has been bitching about her previous homestay student to me, and I found out from this student's friends that she bitched about her previous-previous homestay student to her. Next week I have a chem test and a EL(literature) test on tuesday, a physics test on wednesday and a math test on thursday...now you know why i miss ijc so much. |